Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Call to Arms


With the Loppet looming large this weekend Team Director Aaron is calling all his racers into action...be it skate or classic....25 or 50 Aaron wants Team HURT to assert their dominance on NY field. Instead of dwelling on the news that Kvam has mono and been pulled from the 50K skate race he has decided to use the news as a rallying cry for the HURT faithful. "Kvam's out but we are ... ALL IN" (When asked if he had paid for the rights to parrot the USA ski team registered slogan he denied comment.)

Get out there and kick some a$$ guys!

3 comments:

  1. Supporting Dave's recovery, I am going against all logic and doing the 25K skate!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there too. I'll be the one who looks like he's getting his ass kicked by all those hills!
    andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate a turkey sandwich for lunch today, and i'm feeling fit after throwing up and fasting for 3 days. I may even attempt exercise tomorrow, but not the 50K skate as orginally planned---mind if I try to draft off you again Chris?

    ReplyDelete