Monday, November 16, 2009

Rollerski Domination

Any HURT members who want to join in on the rollerski races in Kingston this Sunday should let me know by Tuesday night (thuneck@nycap.rr.com, or reply to this post). The maximum entry fee for a team is $100. We can divide that by however many skiers we have and bring the entry fee down, maybe way down. Right now we have 6 for sure -me, Dave, Chris, Doug, MDH, Andy, and possibly Brian and Sean. Anybody else?

I have to let the promoter know our team via email Wednesday. We can fill out forms and pay down there on race day. Join the fun and add to HURT's domination. And, if you know any women who want to race, sign them up so we can enter the team championship. We need at least one. They don't even have to be a HURT member, just HURT for a day.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there. Unfortunately, since I'm coming from PA (i.e. the south), I won't be able to help you guys with the car pooling. See ya'll on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete