Friday, November 20, 2009

Team Director Declaration!

Team HURT Overlord/Team Director (Aaron) Declares:
Photobucket

"The Kingston rollerski races are coming up in just two days, so I ordered my team to get all their whining and complaining out of the way on Saturday. Therefore, I am sending them on a 45K over distance rollerski with a few thousand feet of climbing thrown in for good measure. I figure they can get all their slowness, bad technique, pulled and overtired muscles out of the way on Saturday, in order to be really fast on Sunday. Hey it worked the day before Sufferfest! You know what they say, if it ain't broke, break it, or is it fix it?. I always confuse those two."

--Aaron

2 comments:

  1. Aaron, you are wise beyond your years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has Aaron convinced his mother to strap on a pair of roller skis to waddle around the Kingston parking lot so we can win the team title?

    ReplyDelete